network/tcp ip
Author Message
 network/tcp ip

> What I'd like to do is make a simple program to transfer data over a
> network... Does anyone have a piece of sample code that is well explained?
> As i'm somewhat lost with the book I have.

You might want to have a look at

   < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Since this seems to be a recurring question: The page linked above is
a general introduction to sockets programming with Free Pascal (so it
is not really on-topic here). It includes source codes for some rather
simple programs.

 - Sebastian

--
function HasAttachment : Boolean;
begin  { Does a posting have an attachment? }

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. network/tcp ip

2. Network (Tcp/Ip) under DOS

3. TCP/IP PING using Novell TCP/IP stack

4. How do we connect to an oracle server via tcp/ip network

5. TCP/IP Network Communication

6. TCP/IP for networks

7. tcp/ip for networks?

8. TCP/IP, PPP, SLIP network source code

9. IPX or PC/TCP or TCP/IP in pascal

10. Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi

11. Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers

12. TCP/IP vice Name Pipes