Help:about Object pascal's Property.
Author Message
 Help:about Object pascal's Property.

Hi EveryOne
I am writing a paper on Inheritence concept of Object Pascal.I am very much in
need of a site or papers to read about this topic.I will be very much  3
thankufull for anyone sending me this piece of information.
Thanking You
Purnaram.K

(Please send me mail at the above address).

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for equivalent to 'friend'(C++) in object pascal

2. MW Object Pascal vs Delphi's Pascal

3. ADO: 'Sort'-Property and calculated Fields

4. Soundex Method for Delphi 1 and 3 + SQL Tstring property in TQuery Object

5. D3: Modifying the Object Inspector Properties

6. changing an objects properties?

7. What is Apple's Object Pascal?

8. BDE 'Could not find object'

9. Initializing an object's fields to 0's

10. Encrytion Components(Delphi), Object Pascal Objects(other) Available for DL

11. property write method's problem....

12. Getting Owner's Properties ???