External files ?
Author Message
 External files ?

How do you make files print in word from a program in Pascal ?!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 External files ?

Quote:
>How do you make files print in word from a program in pascal ?!

Are we talking Word for DOS or Word for Windows; and which Pascal?

Stephen Posey

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 External files ?

Quote:
>How do you make files print in word from a program in pascal ?!

If Word for DOS, then have the Pascal program write a DOS batch file
that tells Word for DOS what to print (assuming there is a line
command to print in Word. Maybe Word for Windows can accept a BATCH
file too.

Steve
----
due to SPAM robots, I no longer post my e-mail address

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:11:12 GMT

1. How do I evoke external files?

2. External files

3. Incorporating external files into program as arrays

4. Read an external TEXT files and store info in 2 Separate ARRAYS

5. Include external bin code into exe file

6. Running External EXE files from a program [EXEC]

7. How to read from external data file into program to utilize algorithm:

8. External program call from TURBO PASCAL ??

9. Help closing external apps with PostMessage function...

10. Running external programs

11. Help: 'External Exception C000001D'?

12. External Exception C0000006