Making script-languages?
Author Message
 Making script-languages?

Does anyone have any experience in writing script-languages in Pascal,
or have any files related to making script-languages?
I'm making a BBS-system, which is in need of a script-language, so
if anyobody has any info, please mail me :)

 - Morten Vold - SysOp at Local Nutcase BBS -
 - Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mvold -
 - {*filter*} is spreading throughout society -

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How to make a simple script-language or using C with BP70

2. Writing a script language interpreter...

3. Scripting Language ...

4. W-ISQL - how to read a script from a script

5. Help me choose a Pascal subset for a scripting language?

6. How to make my own script language???? (please help!)

7. Can I call sql scripts from within other scripts in Interbase WISQL?

8. InstallShield Script for DAO 3.5

9. SQL script

10. Database DDL script tool ?

11. write CGI script using delphi