How can I get a course on turbopascal on the net
Author Message
 How can I get a course on turbopascal on the net

Hello,
  I must teach turboPascal to french undergraduate students and i no
nothing about it : that's french university. Do you know a web site
where i can dowload a course about it. Maybe some exercises ? Yes, I
know there are books but internet is free !!
  Thank's.
        Frederic.
Frederic RESTAGNO
Laboratoire de Physique
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon
46, allee d'Italie
69364 Lyon Cedex 07
Tel 04 72 72 83 73
Fax 04 72 72 80 80

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How can I get a course on turbopascal on the net

Quote:

> Hello,
>   I must teach turbopascal to french undergraduate students and i no
> nothing about it : that's french university. Do you know a web site
> where i can dowload a course about it. Maybe some exercises ? Yes, I
> know there are books but internet is free !!
>   Thank's.
>         Frederic.

ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tptutr11.zip

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How can I get a course on turbopascal on the net

:>   I must teach turbopascal to french undergraduate students and i no
:> nothing about it : that's french university. Do you know a web site
:> where i can dowload a course about it. Maybe some exercises ? Yes, I
:> know there are books but internet is free !!

:ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tptutr11.zip

Yes, and

 320779 Oct 19 1992 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tpr-book.zip
 tpr-book.zip Electronic Turbo Pascal Reference freeware book, E.Mitchell

and maybe, at parts, even

 132960 Dec 13 1997 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How can I get a course on turbopascal on the net

Quote:

> Hello,
>   I must teach turbopascal to french undergraduate students and i no
> nothing about it : that's french university. Do you know a web site
> where i can dowload a course about it. Maybe some exercises ? Yes, I
> know there are books but internet is free !!
>   Thank's.
>    Frederic.

Une tres bonne adresse et en francais s'il vous plait est celle-ci :
  http://www.mygale.org/~jmy51 . On y trouve un cours complet de Turbo
Pascal ecrit par des professeurs belges (il me semble) classe par chapitre
et tout en francais et tout gratuit.

Bonne utilisation,

        _\|/_
        (o o)
====oOO==(_)==OOo============= Youpi 98 ==================================

Dans la vie courante de tous le jours: Cedric TISSOT

Mon amour: Diane Tornack (bisous tout plein)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6

2. Getting list of users from PDOXUSRS.NET

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. UCLA Extension courses on programming with Delphi

5. Free database course is running, join now!

6. Free Delphi Database Programming Course for Beginners

7. Internet Collaboration to produce Course

8. UC Berkeley Ext. course on Delphi

9. Pascal course for begonners

10. Please help! Designing a game for uni course

11. tutorials and courses wanted

12. AMERICAN ENGLISH COURSES!