text manipulation
Author Message
 text manipulation

Quote:
> I want to remove all dashes "-" from a textfile exported from database
> the file is over 15 MB large can I load the file in a string variable
> and work with the text there or should I work with the text int the file
> I new to delphi so please help

... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   You really should ask this question in an appropriate Newsgroup.  This
one (comp.lang.Pascal.borland) isn't...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. text manipulation

2. StringGrid or Grid Text Manipulation Help! (Selected Text Length)

3. dbase III+ & index manipulation (Newbie question)

4. Bit manipulation with TQuery

5. Loop the TQuery : manipulation of fields

6. 512 bit number manipulation

7. Clipboard manipulation

8. D3 - non-visual graphic manipulation (jpg,gif,bmp.etc)

9. file manipulation in TP5.0

10. String manipulation > 255 chars

11. BMP manipulation

12. Manipulation.