Pascal Delphi Borland Builder?
Author Message
 Pascal Delphi Borland Builder?

Hi,

I'm just started to learn c++ with Borland Builder 1.0 in school. Which
one is better Borland Builder 1.0(3.0) or MS Visual C++ 5.0(6.0)? I mean
whichone mostly is use by the industry.

Anyway, i don't know realy much about the different languages but i think
that Pascal, Delphi, Borland Builder have got the same roots. Can someone
tell me more about that stuff or the history, links, information of that
languages.....

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Delphi Borland Builder?
The Borland products are far better than the Microsoft Product. But because
Microsoft products are more popular so too are the jobs. However, if you are
looking for a job in one of the Borland products you will have a good chance
of getting the job because not a lot of people know Delphi or C++ Builder.

Ike

Quote:

--

_________--------------------------------________________

PLEASE TO SEND ME AN E-MAIL REMOVE "REMOVE" FROM MY ADDRESS.

IKE

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal Delphi Borland Builder?

Quote:

>The Borland products are far better than the Microsoft Product. But because
>Microsoft products are more popular so too are the jobs. However, if you
are
>looking for a job in one of the Borland products you will have a good
chance
>of getting the job because not a lot of people know Delphi or C++ Builder.

That's the bonus. There are less Delphi jobs around than MS ones, but
developers are drawn from a smaller pool, meaning a greater jobs:developer
ratio.

When you consider how many companies are looking for VB staff, and how many
people apply, you'll find it more difficult to find a position.

You always find lots of arguments thrown up on which is the better program
when talking about software development tools. At the end of the day, you
have to decide which is the best tool for you, and which allows you to do
what you want to.

The thing I love about Borland products is the user support offered by other
users. It's a great little community with people helping out all the time.
You can't beat it.

--
Jason Paul McCartan
MindShift Design

Home to the PBM/PBeM Developers Webring

website: http://members.xoom.com/mindshift

ICQ #: 16802661
AIM: Japem

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. calling Turbo Pascal functions from Borland C++ builder

2. please teach me about Borland C++ Builder

3. Borland C++ Builder NG's?

4. See the Desktop Icons while using Borland C++ Builder

5. Using Borland C++ Builder 4.0 in DOS???

6. FS: Borland C++ Builder

7. C++ Builder - Which Version (Borland marketing please read)

8. Borland C++ Builder is comming to Dallas

9. Borland Pascal 7 and Borland C++

10. Incorporating Borland C++ 3.1 functions into Borland Pascal 7

11. Data access through OLEDB for Delphi and C++ Builder