Re. BP with Objects 7.0 vs. 7.01
Author Message
 Re. BP with Objects 7.0 vs. 7.01

RE: Re: BP with Objects 7.0 vs 7.01

Quote:
>>Like the previous poster, I was unable to get hold of anyone who had ever hea
>>of TP 7.01. I tried teh followig 3 numbers:

>>1-800 932 9994
>>1-800 331 0877
>>408 461 9177

>>Everyone was most insistent that this product does not and never has existed.
>>Someone is hwoever supposed to call me back!
>The problem is probably one of semantics.  There is no official 7.01.
>That was a silent maintenance release which is now the current version
>(7.01), but which is still called 7.0.  I received a copy on CD on
>8/24, ordered by calling (800) 331-0877.  The lady I ordered thru was
>confused by my mention of 7.01 for the reasons mentioned above, but it

     Can I make a suggestion here.  Perhaps, he should just call and ask for
replacement disks for the ones he lost/destroyed or whatever.

     Sometime back, (pre-Inprise) I contacted Borland, and was told that to be
able to obtain the most current version of Borland Pascal v7, I had to order
replacement disks.  When I did they sent me Borland Pascal v7.01, just as
advertised.

     Call and ask for REPLACEMENT disks, you should be all set.

Art

    (714) 903-9920 -* Westminster, California*-

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BP with Objects 7.0 vs 7.01

2. TP 7.0 & BP 7.01

3. BP 7.0 -> 7.01 upgrade

4. TP 7.0 vs 7.01

5. TP 7.0 vs 7.01 - How to Differentiate

6. BP 7.0 vs VB vs Delphi

7. BP 7.01

8. BP 7.01 TSR's.

9. BP 7.01: RTL?

10. BP 7.01 Update Disk

11. TP/BP 7.01 shift bug?

12. Is there a 7.01 update for BP/TP or did I dream it