Linking BGI files - Help!
Author Message
 Linking BGI files - Help!

I have followed the advice in Timo Salmis FAQ on linking a BGI file so that it
is incorporated into a program. How do you then actually get into graphics
mode? The answer must be obvious, because it is not included in the version of
the FAQ that I have, but I can't see it. Help please.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Linking BGI files - Help!

Quote:

>I have followed the advice in Timo Salmis FAQ on linking a BGI file so that it
>is incorporated into a program. How do you then actually get into graphics
>mode? The answer must be obvious, because it is not included in the version of
>the FAQ that I have, but I can't see it. Help please.

Register the driver w/ RegisterBGIDriver then InitGraph as usual.

--

http://members.gnn.com/rdonais/index.html
Knowledge is one of the few things that you

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Linking BGI files - Help!

:I have followed the advice in Timo Salmis FAQ on linking a BGI file so that it
:is incorporated into a program. How do you then actually get into graphics
:mode? The answer must be obvious, because it is not included in the version of
:the FAQ that I have, but I can't see it. Help please.

Please see the item

71) How do I get started with graphics programming?

   All the best, Timo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BGI file linked in EXE file?

2. Linking BGI files into Executables

3. Linking BGI driver into .exe file.???????????

4. need help linking BGI's

5. need help with creating bgi files

6. Linking BGI in executable

7. Links to Help files screwed up

8. Linked file was : Writning to a file

9. Linked file was : Writning to a file

10. Dynamic link between Pascal .so file and executable file sourced in gcc

11. How to compile a BGI file

12. BGI font .OBJ files.