problem
Author Message
 problem

How can i write a program to run in the follow syntex : (assume the
program's name is abc.exe and it calls a text file abc.txt to do something)
c:\>abc abc.txt

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 problem

Quote:

>How can i write a program to run in the follow syntex : (assume the
>program's name is abc.exe and it calls a text file abc.txt to do something)
>c:\>abc abc.txt

Use ParamStr to get the parameter.

Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 problem

Quote:
> How can i write a program to run in the follow syntex : (assume the
> program's name is abc.exe and it calls a text file abc.txt to do something)
> c:\>abc abc.txt

   Look up (and use) ParamCount and ParamStr.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 problem
Thank you very much.

Quote:
> > How can i write a program to run in the follow syntex : (assume the
> > program's name is abc.exe and it calls a text file abc.txt to do
something)
> > c:\>abc abc.txt

>    Look up (and use) ParamCount and ParamStr.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Please help with this problem!!ARRAY problem

2. Paradox problem on the NET - problem

3. Problems with decimals and anonther small problem

4. Memory problems (heap problems????)

5. DBGrid problem - difficult problem

6. Problem: BDE and Delphi5's ISX (Was: Re: Problem with Delphi 3 and ISX 1.11 on Windows NT / 2000)

7. KojakVGA problems (of course I could mail this to Scott Tunstall, but maybe so here knows the problem)

8. PROBLEM: Has this problem come up before? (Install Shield)

9. Borland Database Engine Locking Problem!!!! - bde problem.doc (1/1)

10. Borland Database Engine Locking Problem!!!! - bde problem.doc (0/1)

11. Date problem

12. MSAccess ODBC Windows2000: The network problem