Borland Pascal updates
Author Message
 Borland Pascal updates

I have been using Borland Pascal with Objects, Verson 7.0 with Objects
since 1992 with no problems under DOS 6.0. The Pascal was updated in
this Group, I ordered a 7.0 revision ( sometimes referenced to as 7.1)
and received a four disk set identified as Turbo Pascal for DOS 7.0.

My original disks for Pascal with Objects are dated 10/27/92
Pascal 7.0 update disk are dated 3/9/93 and are to be installed OVER 7.0

Pascal for DOS 7.0 disk just received are dated 3/3/93 and are NOT TO BE
INSTALLED OVER 7.0.

Can anyone clarify how these different sets of Pascal 7.0 disks are to
be installed?

Merv Norton

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: Borland Pascal Update

2. Borland Pascal 7.01 update

3. Borland Pascal V7.01 update

4. Heap update for Borland Pascal for Winoes

5. Borland Pascal 7 and Borland C++

6. Incorporating Borland C++ 3.1 functions into Borland Pascal 7

7. Borland DB API Update Error

8. Cached Updates QUESTION: Sorting table of updated and non-updated records

9. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?

10. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

11. difference between TURBO PASCAL & BORLAND PASCAL

12. Porting Borland-Pascal-Code to SUN-Pascal