Converting from PAS to TPU
Author Message
 Converting from PAS to TPU

Hi

I needed some help in coverting a Pascal program file into a more general
UNIT, so that I could use the program from another program by just referring
to the name of the external bmp file: Say,: bmp('H:\Test.bmp'); Also, I
would like some advice on changing the position of the bitmap...

Thanks in advance for your mail.

Saurabh

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Converting from PAS to TPU
Hi!

Units are build like this:

UNIT Name;                    { Name is your name of the unit }

INTERFACE                    { here you have to declare the
procedures/functions you would like to use in other programs }
PROCEDURE My1;         { Declaration of your procedure My1 }

IMPLEMENTATION        { here is the part where you put your commands of your
procedures }

PROCEDURE My1;            { The commands of procedure My1 }
    BEGIN;
        WRITELN('This is only a test!');
    END;

END.

Now you can use the procedure My1 in every of your programs. Remember that
the unit has to be implemented in your program (using Uses, for example:
Uses Name }

BTW: Do not cross-post.

CU
Jens