Can 2 seperate "nodes" access the sa
Author Message

Matthew Batcher allegedly said:

MB>  I've already tried making 2 "nodes" access the same space in EMS and
MB> it does'nt work.  And now that I think about it, I understand why.  And I k
MB> I'm babling now so I'll have to stop shortly.  but first...
MB>  Does anyone have any ideas on how to do something like this so that
MB> multiple users can access the same thing w/o using a lot of DISK IO?  I rea
MB> don't see any other way to do it.

Use a ramdisk. It'll be very fast.

--
| Jeff Teunissen, President of Dusk To Dawn Computing.      Team OS/2
| Disclaimer: I am my employer, so anything I say goes double for me.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Can 2 seperate "nodes" access the same EMS handle?

2. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

3. Can 2 seperate "nodes" use same EMS memory pages?

4. ""256 Color Mouse""

5. "Deadlock" problem with Access

6. WINCGI access Database Table "Error..."

7. random access "text" file

8. ACCESS : Problem with "secure database"

9. Access: "Query too complex"

10. "Not initialized for network file access"

11. What are "Denormals" and "Nans"

12. Utility to convert "asm" to "inline( )"