HELP PLEASE!
Author Message
 HELP PLEASE!

How can i make the .EXE file from the .PAS source file? Can you show me the
exact procedure?
I've done an helpful program for my job, but i can't execute it if i don't
compile it in .EXE!!!
Please help me!

Bye! Mendocino.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP PLEASE!

> How can i make the .EXE file from the .PAS source file? Can you show me the
> exact procedure?

At the command line: tpc <progname.pas>

In the IDE: Compile options -> Destination: Disk

 - Sebastian

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP PLEASE!
well the easiest way is to use tpc.exe witch is in your tp/bin directory..
usage: tpc xxx.pas
easy huh!

another way is to press alt+f9 if that doesn't work then set it up in your
directories menu in tp!

--Cope

Quote:
> How can i make the .EXE file from the .PAS source file? Can you show me
the
> exact procedure?
> I've done an helpful program for my job, but i can't execute it if i don't
> compile it in .EXE!!!
> Please help me!

> Bye! Mendocino.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP PLEASE!

Quote:

>How can i make the .EXE file from the .PAS source file? Can you show me the
>exact procedure?
>I've done an helpful program for my job, but i can't execute it if i don't
>compile it in .EXE!!!

Answered in TSFAQP #89.  All TP/BP programmers should read TSFAQP - see
below.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP PLEASE!
try pressing "F9"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. programming help **please help me** its not hard

2. HELP, Please help. Delphi and TAPI

3. HELP ! HELP PLEASE IN COMPILE TO EXE FILE

4. HELP PLEASE HELP

5. algorithm...help please

6. Help please: non-BDE, non-ODBC database files

7. Help please!

8. Help, please : QBE syntax error (?!)

9. Unknown Database? yet it exists - help please

10. HELP PLEASE!!: TQuery question

11. ADO help please