Uninstall Borland C++ ?
Author Message
 Uninstall Borland C++ ?

Hello,

I would like to ininstall Borland C++ 5.0, how to do this ?
Is there an uninstall programm ?

Thanks for answer to

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Uninstall Borland C++ ?

Quote:

>I would like to ininstall Borland C++ 5.0, how to do this ?
>Is there an uninstall programm ?

This is a Pascal newsgroup, not a C/C++ one, of which there are plenty.
However, it's about the nicest sort of C++ post to see here.

I suggest you try two things.

Go to the first directory of the relevant subtree, do DIR /S *.EXE, and,
to make sure, ...COM, ...BAT - if there is an uninstall program it
should be obvious; and running it with no parameters should be harmless
with (or without) care.

If nothing appears, try SETUP.

If you're using Windows, you should seek a proper uninstall.  If you're
plain DOS, try to rename the directory; if that does no harm, remove it
later.  Remember to clean the Path, if necessary.

--

 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.
 Correct 4-line sig. separator is as above, a line precisely "-- " (SoRFC1036)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Borland Pascal 7 and Borland C++

2. Incorporating Borland C++ 3.1 functions into Borland Pascal 7

3. Borland C++ with SQL Links and ordinary Delphi

4. please teach me about Borland C++ Builder

5. importing a delphi DLL into c++ borland

6. ! Buttons inside Borland C++ appear grey !

7. Borland C++

8. Need to source Borland C++ V3.1

9. Use non-Borland dev products (Microsoft C++) with SQL Links,Interbase

10. Borland C++ 5.0 - Help me!

11. need borland c++

12. looking for Borland C++ 5.02