Looking for a UNIT! PRINTERS.TPU
Author Message
 Looking for a UNIT! PRINTERS.TPU

Hi

I'm desperately looking for a Pascal 7.0 unit called Printers.tpu or
Printer.tpu. I would appreciate it if someone can mail me that unit.

Thanx
Ruben

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a UNIT! PRINTERS.TPU

Quote:

>Hi

>I'm desperately looking for a Pascal 7.0 unit called Printers.tpu or
>Printer.tpu. I would appreciate it if someone can mail me that unit.

The printer unit declared a text file variable named LST,
assigned it 'LPT1', opened the file for output using
Rewrite(LST), then used DOS I/O Control (interrupt 21,
function 44) to place the file into binary mode.

If you are simply writing text, you should only have to
open the file for output.  If you need the file to be in
binary mode, as might be the case if printing graphics, then
you can use the "SetBinaryMode" procedure in the FILES unit
available at http://users.southeast.net/~rdonais/index.html

    ...red

--
Support the anti-Spam amendment
  Join at http://www.cauce.org/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. printer.tpu

2. Printer TPU - warning.

3. Printer.TPU

4. Printer tpu

5. help with printer.tpu

6. Using Printer.TPU

7. Using Printer.TPU

8. Printer.tpu

9. printer.tpu

10. Looking for programming Printer port tutorials

11. Looking for TP7 TPU

12. looking for WIN31.TPU