Unit for ethernet card
Author Message
 Unit for ethernet card

Hi!

I have in mind to make two programs (on two different dos-pc's)
communicate via ethernet cards. Does anyone know if there are usefull
units with routines for such cards?

Thanks

Hans J?rg

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Unit for ethernet card

Quote:
>Hi!

>I have in mind to make two programs (on two different dos-pc's)
>communicate via ethernet cards. Does anyone know if there are usefull
>units with routines for such cards?

Simplest way - use standard protocol - IPX/SPX, for example.
(If You whant, i can send You such utnits.)

But if You whant to use Ethernet directly - Try to use PC/TCP protocol
(I can send You Protocol Description/Documentation and my Borland Pascal 7.0
example (full of bug's) )

Best Regards !

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Unit for ethernet card

2. Ethernet Unit Needed!!!!

3. How do you read the ethernet MAC address from a network card?

4. Ethernet from TP7?

5. Finding ethernet node adresess

6. Source code for Ethernet and IPX

7. Connecting 2 PCs with Ethernet using Pascal

8. How do you read the ethernet mac address??

9. Connecting 2 PCs with Ethernet using Pascal

10. Ethernet

11. Ethernet

12. Raw Ethernet