Graph Unit Help?
Author Message
 Graph Unit Help?

Can anyone help me locate the Graph unit for Turbo Pascal 6.0?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graph Unit Help?
michael.carey4 heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>Can anyone help me locate the Graph unit for Turbo Pascal 6.0?

To use the procedures defined in the Graph unit, just type "uses
Graph" under the line with "program ...."

IIRC the compiled version of GRAPH.PAS is in GRAPH.TPU which is
located in TURBO.TPL. You can extract it with TPUMOVER.EXE. The
const/types/procedures defined in Graph can be viewed in Graph.doc.

Hope this helps. Huub.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. problem with the graph unit-graph.tpu

2. Help with bgi Graph unit

3. graph unit

4. Graph unit question.

5. Patch for Graph Unit of fast PCs

6. TP7 Graph unit, conflicts with windows XP ?

7. Patch for Graph Unit of fast PCs

8. Unit Graph Problem

9. graph unit text input

10. Graph unit trouble!

11. TPW Graph unit - is anyone interested?

12. graph unit