Bar code program
Author Message
 Bar code program

Quote:

>Hi all, :).
>Does anyone of u come across any program that is written in Pascal ( or any
>other languages ) that will read in bar codes with the assistant of the bar
>code reader ? Please give me the URL if u come accross these information on
>the net.

If all you want to do is get the output from a scanner, buy a keyboard
wedge version of your scanner.  The program will think the input came
from the keyboard, and you can deal with it accordingly.

If you're talking about PRINTING bar codes, then there are several
companies that offer bar code libraries.  If you're programming in
Windows, then all you need is a bar code font.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. bar code

2. How to make bar codes in Delphi?

3. Bar Code

4. How to print bar-code labels from DBF

5. bar-code

6. Bar Coding in Pascal

7. bar code interfaces

8. Bar Code

9. How to print bar-code labels from DBF

10. Bar Code Library

11. EditMask & Bar Code Scanners

12. Using Delphi to print bar code....