Making a GUI in TP5.5
Author Message
 Making a GUI in TP5.5

Anyone know where I can find a good tutorial on making GUI's for DOS? Like
the Turbo Pascal interface with menus, dialog boxes etc. I've heard of Turbo
Vision but I want to set myself a "challenge" to make one from scratch.

--
=====================================

(remove the NOSPAM bit)
Faculty Of Science, University Of Liverpool

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Making a GUI in TP5.5
Anyone know where I can find a good tutorial on making GUI's for DOS? Like
the Turbo Pascal interface with menus, dialog boxes etc. I've heard of Turbo
Vision but I want to set myself a "challenge" to make one from scratch.

--
=====================================

(remove the NOSPAM bit)
Faculty Of Science, University Of Liverpool

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Making a GUI in TP5.5

Quote:
> Anyone know where I can find a good tutorial on making GUI's for DOS? Like
> the Turbo Pascal interface with menus, dialog boxes etc. I've heard of
Turbo
> Vision but I want to set myself a "challenge" to make one from scratch.

Take a look at my Graphic Vision if you want a look at one that's already
been done for TP7 (see my sig). I can't really see the point in making one
for TP5.5 myself. Not even as an (extremely long!) exercise.

--
Jay

Jason Burgon - Author of Graphic Vision
New version 2 now available from:
http://www.jayman.demon.co.uk

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Making a GUI in TP5.5
Take a look at www.mos.com.bi

Quote:
>Anyone know where I can find a good tutorial on making GUI's for DOS? Like
>the Turbo Pascal interface with menus, dialog boxes etc. I've heard of Turbo
>Vision but I want to set myself a "challenge" to make one from scratch.

>--
>=====================================

>(remove the NOSPAM bit)
>Faculty Of Science, University Of Liverpool

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

MASTER OPERATING SYSTEM : Graphical Interface
------ Like a VISUAL PASCAL For Dos ---------
For Tp7 Programmers. More Information here :
http://www.mos.com.bi

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Making a GUI in TP5.5
I made a start on this yesterday - I wrote a unit to make pull-down menus. No
planning, I started typing away in TP, compiled it, made a test program and
it worked first time! Must have been a fluke, or maybe there's a HUGE bug
lurking in there somewhere.

If anyone's interested in this unit, email me (the address in my sig ONLY).

Quote:

--
=====================================

(remove the NOSPAM bit)
Faculty Of Science, University Of Liverpool

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Making a GUI with BP 7.0

2. Business logic separated from GUI?

3. Need help to smoothly display GUI!

4. Threads + DB + GUI = Trouble!!

5. Multi Thread + GUI + DB = TROUBLE!

6. GUI in graphic DOS and binary file

7. setrgb10.zip GUI Utility to choose values for SetRGBPallete Procedure

8. GUI with freepascal

9. GUI and FreePascal...

10. How do i develop GUI?

11. Options for GUI development using FPC

12. GUI COMPILER HELP!!!!