Turbo Pascal ver 1.5 with Debugger with Win 95
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal ver 1.5 with Debugger with Win 95

I purchased Turbo Pascal ver 1.5 when I had Windows 3.1 now I have
Windows 95 on my new syetem but the de{*filter*} does not work is there a
patch for Windows 95? I plan on getting Borland C++ 5.0 will the
de{*filter*} work for pascal?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal ver 1.5 with Debugger with Win 95

Quote:

>I purchased Turbo Pascal ver 1.5 when I had Windows 3.1 now I have
>Windows 95 on my new syetem but the de{*filter*} does not work is there a
>patch for Windows 95? I plan on getting Borland C++ 5.0 will the
>de{*filter*} work for pascal?

Greetings,
              The patch is available either on borland's ftp site, or on my
home page, and I guess on many other ftp sites... filenam,e: tdsvga.zip

Carl Eric Codere (aka The Black One)
Pascal and asm programming
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Debugger - TP Win ver 1.5

2. Win 1.5 Debugger Fix for Windows 95

3. Turbo Pascal 1.5 & win 95

4. Turbo Pascal 1.5 or 7.0 under Win 95?

5. Turbo debugger for win 95

6. pascal 1.5 and win 95

7. Turbo Pascal 1.5 and Windows 95

8. Turbo Pascal Ver 1.5 for windows

9. Turbo Pascal debugger for windowsdoes not work under 95

10. Looking for TPW 1.5 to Win 95 Patch

11. Turbo Pascal 1.5 Debugger Problem - HELP!

12. TD286 Debugger and Win 95/98