REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz
Author Message
 REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz

  Hello.....can you help me....i need a patch of Borland turbo Pascal for my
pentium III/450 hz. can u send it/have info for my problem?

Thanks

handoko

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz

Quote:
>   Hello.....can you help me....i need a patch of Borland turbo pascal for my
> pentium III/450 hz. can u send it/have info for my problem?

I've seen the Patches for PII recently, but what are the problems that
could appear on such fast computers? I'm using TP6, and I have no
problems on my PII...

Alex

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz

Quote:

>  Hello.....can you help me....i need a patch of Borland turbo pascal for my
>pentium III/450 hz. can u send it/have info for my problem?

*Sigh* Please read before writing, it saves us all time. Info:

Mini-FAQ posted weekly lists this. Copies in the newsgroup and at
                        http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt
                        http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip

Also Timo Salmi's FAQ - monthly pointer posted in clpb
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
                        See #124

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 REQUESTING OF TURBO PASCAL PATCH for PIII 450 Hz

Quote:
>>   Hello.....can you help me....i need a patch of Borland turbo pascal for my
>> pentium III/450 hz. can u send it/have info for my problem?

>I've seen the Patches for PII recently, but what are the problems that
>could appear on such fast computers? I'm using TP6, and I have no
>problems on my PII...

It will be the RTE200 bug in the CRT unit that occurs in TP7/BP7 when
the code was changed. In TP5/5.5/6 all you will see is shortened delay
times if you use the Delay procedure from CRT.

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal Patch Requested !!!

2. pascal patch for PIII

3. File DBT da 50 Mb improvvisamente diventano enormi da 450 Mb (DBE)

4. Turbo Pascal 6 patch

5. I NEED PATCH OF TURBO PASCAL !!!

6. Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)

7. Info request: Turbo Pascal compil

8. Patch turbo.exe with directvideo:=false?

9. REQ: File patching in Turbo Pas7

10. REQ: file patching in Turbo Pas7

11. Turbo Debugger Patch Doesn't Work

12. Patch for Turbo Debugger on Win95 ?