TCP/IP for networks
Author Message
 TCP/IP for networks

Anyone know where I can get a unit or source or even information for TCP/IP
in Turbo Pascal?

Thanks,
Shawn

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TCP/IP for networks

Shawn Fonseca schrieb:

Quote:

> Anyone know where I can get a unit or source or even information for TCP/IP
> in Turbo Pascal?

> Thanks,
> Shawn

http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Library/8014/tp.html   ff

Simply search the proper links.

Franz Glaser, Austria
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TCP/IP for networks

I don't understand what you mean by "Simply search the proper links".
I have found what I could on an FTP Search, I have found no web pages and
even before I have found no links to any on
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp2.html

Thanks

Quote:

>Shawn Fonseca schrieb:

>> Anyone know where I can get a unit or source or even information for
TCP/IP
>> in Turbo Pascal?

>> Thanks,
>> Shawn

>http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Library/8014/tp.html   ff

>Simply search the proper links.

>Franz Glaser, Austria
>http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TCP/IP for networks

Quote:

> Anyone know where I can get a unit or source or even information for TCP/IP
> in Turbo Pascal?

Jonathan Ramsey's Pascal TCP/IP for DOS
http://www.csolve.net/~add/zips/tcp.htm

Regards,

--
Jos van Kan           http://dutita0.twi.tudelft.nl/users/vankan
Math Dept, Delft Univ of Technology, Delft Netherlands.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TCP/IP for networks

I noticed those links were nothing. But, here's where I can help you.
I got a file that will allow you to send/receive to the packet driver

http://www.chobs.rl.ac.uk/~smh/turbo/udp_pas.zip

I found no help on those other links too, thank you. Your link has helped.

Quote:

>> I don't understand what you mean by "Simply search the proper links".
>> I have found what I could on an FTP Search, I have found no web pages and
>> even before I have found no links to any on
>> http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp2.html

>> TCP/IP

>> >http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Library/8014/tp.html   ff

>> >Simply search the proper links.

>I see absolutely nothing dealing with TCP/IP with "TURBO PASCAL" in any
>of the links on either URL shown above.

>Try:

>http://sun01.brain.uni-freiburg.de/%7Eklaus/pascal/sources/tcpip.pas

>Does anyone know if that PPP-TCP/IP unit collection will ever support
>PACKET DRIVERS so that people who don't who either don't use PPP or use
>PPP w/ PAP for the Internet will be able to use it?  I tried a few times
>trying to convert the PPP.TPU to use just packet drivers but with all the
>same symbols used in different procedures/functions I easily became
>confused.

>--

>  Author of jpIRC DOS IRC Client        PGPKey:

Quote:
>| HomePage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7104/
|
>| PGP Info: 2048/A8A1DCD5 : E0 9E 9B EF C8 E4 68 3D  B5 9C 72 4C EC 61 DD

7A |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. tcp/ip for networks?

2. TCP/IP PING using Novell TCP/IP stack

3. How do we connect to an oracle server via tcp/ip network

4. network/tcp ip

5. network/tcp ip

6. TCP/IP Network Communication

7. Network (Tcp/Ip) under DOS

8. TCP/IP, PPP, SLIP network source code

9. IPX or PC/TCP or TCP/IP in pascal

10. Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi

11. Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers

12. TCP/IP vice Name Pipes