Reading different size variables from same open file in Turbo Pascal 3.0
Author Message
 Reading different size variables from same open file in Turbo Pascal 3.0

Hi,

Does anyone know how to read different size variables from same open
file in TP 3.0 (or later)? This is necessary when reading a file which
consists of a header and multiple similar records (different from the
header) afterwards. I have seen this is possible in 'C'.
Any ideas would be truly appreceated.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Reading different size variables from same open file in Turbo Pascal 3.0

Quote:

>Hi,
>Does anyone know how to read different size variables from same open
>file in TP 3.0 (or later)? This is necessary when reading a file which
>consists of a header and multiple similar records (different from the
>header) afterwards. I have seen this is possible in 'C'.
>Any ideas would be truly appreceated.

Just forgot to request a response also via email. Thank's everyone.

regards and shalom,
                            Amnon

(p.s.: a direct email in addition to a post here would be
  appreceated, so as not to miss any response. Thanks.)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP : Reading EXCEL file by Turbo Pascal

2. can turbo pascal read a wave file?

3. ez_ini1s.zip Turbo Pascal .TPU to read/write to .INI files

4. How can I read text files into variables?

5. Read variables from text file?

6. I NEED FiLES For TURBO 3.0 DOS

7. Save/read variable values in a file

8. Read Open Files

9. Read open Files

10. Compatibility of different versions Turbo Pascal

11. Use pascal to open the bmp, jpg or gif files???( not attach file one)

12. Use pascal to open the bmp,jpg or gif file???( not attach file one)