Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5
Author Message
 Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

Quote:

>How can I set text color and background color on CRT screen?
>How can I choose font for CRT screen?
>Can I use REAL text mode?

>Please reply to me by mail.
>Thank you very much.
>Wacharin

I had the same problem for almost a year. My advice: Leave CRT and get
really into windows programming. The difference is only a few lines of
source code. Soon more.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5
How can I set text color and background color on CRT screen?
How can I choose font for CRT screen?
Can I use REAL text mode?

Please reply to me by mail.
Thank you very much.
Wacharin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5
The CRT Unit is imho only a help for starting old DOS programs
with Windows - you cannot choose a font!! - It's like a textmode in DOS.

Roland

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

2. turbo Pascal 1.5 for windows + workshop question

3. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

9. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

10. Turbo Pascal Ver 1.5 for windows

11. TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

12. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5