, C++,
- BPascal.

, C++ Pascal-.

!

(C++) (BP).

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: >           comp.lang.pascal.borland
: >           relcom.comp.lang.pascal.misc
: Hi All!

: , .
: , C++,
: - BPascal.

:
: , C++ Pascal-.

: !

: (C++) (BP).

as far i could understand (polish and croatian have much similarities), you
are searching for some sources needed to write a physics project (? :)
one of you knows c++, other knows pascal. hm. mail me if you need
something specific, i have a bunch of sources.

--
it's time i make a sig :)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: >           comp.lang.pascal.borland
: >           relcom.comp.lang.pascal.misc
: Hi All!

: , .
: , C++,
: - BPascal.

:
: , C++ Pascal-.

: !

: (C++) (BP).

whoops, error, i read another post and mixed up some people :)
sorry, ukrainian and croatian have much similarities. i appologize.

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

> : , .
> : , C++,
> : - BPascal.

> :
> : , C++ Pascal-.[...]
> whoops, error, i read another post and mixed up some people :)
> sorry, ukrainian and croatian have much similarities. i appologize.

It was Russian actually. I guess, Russian and Croatian also have similarities.
The guys are doing a physics project apparently involving some programming.
One of them knows C++, the other - BP. The question is how to use modules
written in these two languages together.

-- Timur.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello!
Quote:

> , C++ Pascal-.
> !

It is very simple!
First way:
use DLL
You can write DLL in BP and C easly. And use them in both
langs.
Second way:
Compile your C modules to OBJ and use them in BP.
You can't use Bp module in C prms :(.
With best wishes, Paul

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

>Hello!
>>
>> , C++ Pascal-.
>> !
>It is very simple!

Umm, I'm glad somebody else could read this!

Quote:
>First way:
>use DLL
>You can write DLL in BP and C easly. And use them in both
>langs.
>Second way:
>Compile your C modules to OBJ and use them in BP.

There's one minor catch to this.  Your C functions have to be declared using
pascal calling convention.  You can accomplish this by either declaring each
function pascal as:

  int pascal myfunc (int *a);

Or using the -p flag with the command-line compiler.  Then your BP code
would look like:

  function myfunc (var a : integer) : integer; external;

The only problem I've found with this is that you may have linking problems
if the module written in C uses any functions in the standard library.

Considering this, DLLs are probably a much better way to go.

Quote:

--
Scott F. Earnest           | We now return you to our regularly scheduled

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Questions, questions, questions....So many questions...Help me please...

2. Questions, questions ...

3. Question on passing pointer to procedure - question.zip (0/1)

4. Question on passing pointer to procedure - question.zip (0/1)

5. Timo Salvi's FAQ Question #73 Questioned!

6. Question and answer lost on a SQL query (answer from avegaart)

7. SQL question

8. DatabaseName question

9. Two questions

10. SQL question