MS SDK
Author Message
 MS SDK

I need to use the MS SDK ( to automate the MS exchange and other office
  stuff ), in delphi 4, i d/l ed the SDK but i can't use it, so anyone can
  give me what are the steps i need to do it, or at least the start ?

  thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 MS SDK

Quote:
>I need to use the MS SDK ( to automate the MS exchange and other office
>  stuff ), in Delphi 4, i d/l ed the SDK but i can't use it, so anyone can
>  give me what are the steps i need to do it, or at least the start ?

I suggest you make a start by posting in one of the
comp.lang.Pascal.delphi.* groups.
--
Pedt Scragg

No-one is completely useless, they can always be a bad example.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. MS SDK

2. Need Borland database driver SDK

3. Valentina C/Pascal Database SDK Beta Available

4. BDE SDK and C++

5. Scanner SDK

6. Scanner SDK

7. Video For Windows SDK

8. USA-SFL P/A's Strong Borland C++, OWL, API, SDK

9. Creating ODBC datasource with ODBC sdk

10. SDK Available for BDE/IDAPI

11. Opening an MS word doc from an Ole object stored in ms access

12. Precise (3-4 ms) time control in MS-DOS