add/delete dbf record in pascal
Author Message
 add/delete dbf record in pascal

Quote:

>Hi! I'm trying to add and delete records in database file (*.dbf) but failed.
>Could anybody help me in this matter please? Give me a example source
>code.T.Q. waiting for answer..... ..

The first character in a dBase record is a delete flag.  With
active records this character is usually a space. To logically
delete a record store and asterisk (*) to this position.

    ...red

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. add/delete dbf record in pascal

2. adding/deleting records from array of records in .dat file

3. Deleted DBF records

4. Deleted Records In DBF

5. help adding and deleting records from arrays

6. DBASE: permanently deleting deleted records

7. add expression index to dbf file

8. Delete the reference to the work-index in a dbf file

9. Quirk: DBF IndexDefs.Add vs. AddIndex

10. Pictures in an dbf file and adding new ones

11. Apollo DBE, Add a field to existing DBF?

12. Adding a Field to DBF Database.