GIF and JPEG decoding
Author Message
 GIF and JPEG decoding

Quote:

>Where can I find source-code to view gif's or jpeg's (I prefer JPEG of course)
>I already have some code, but it is full of assembler-code and I don't like
>assembler that much ...
>I'm just looking for a procedure in which the only screen-routine used is
>something like putpixel(x,y,color:word) (the procedure should only worry about
>decoding the picture and do no graphical routines)

You better could try if you have 320x200 pictures to make it a RAW
ascII file.. it is easy to use and you can even use a key for reading
it like an array...

******************
* AX.25 SHOULD BE LEGALIZED ON 27 MHZ !
******************

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. GIF and JPEG decoding

2. gif-decode/view source?

3. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

4. jpeg/gif/pcx

5. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

6. JPEG, GIF, BMP, etc.

7. Req: JPEG,GIF,BMP Sources

8. Displaying GIF/JPEG/RIP/ or PCX images

9. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

10. JPEG Decoding algorithm. Can you help ?

11. How to decode Paradox TimeStamp field

12. VIN Decoding ActiveX DLL