Random Number Generator Source Code?
Author Message
 Random Number Generator Source Code?

I am working on a program to calculate the depletion of the ozone layer
for a computing competition. In this I want a certain degree of
randomness in the calculations.  I'm trying to integrade a Random Number
Generator, but the program (QSORT) won't serve my purposes. If anyone

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Random Number Generator Source Code?

Quote:

>I am working on a program to calculate the depletion of the ozone layer
>for a computing competition. In this I want a certain degree of
>randomness in the calculations.  I'm trying to integrade a Random Number
>Generator, but the program (QSORT) won't serve my purposes. If anyone

Why not use the built-in random function?  QSort is for sorting
- not generating random numbers.

Jud McCranie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Random Number Generator Source Code?
You need something useful, more than RAND can do for you.
I too looked at code for years, then wrote what I call
the "probability generator". it's fantastic, and the only thing like it.
unfortunately I've moved it into my "commercial" software section where
I develop
programs and apps that I sell, so I can no longer give it away for free.
(sigh).

Dan.

Quote:

> I am working on a program to calculate the depletion of the ozone layer
> for a computing competition. In this I want a certain degree of
> randomness in the calculations.  I'm trying to integrade a Random Number
> Generator, but the program (QSORT) won't serve my purposes. If anyone

> Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Random Number Generator Source Code?
On Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:43:31 -0400, "GAHLINGER, DAN"

Quote:

> You need something useful, more than RAND can do for you.
> I too looked at code for years, then wrote what I call
> the "probability generator". it's fantastic, and the only thing like it.
> unfortunately I've moved it into my "commercial" software section where
> I develop
> programs and apps that I sell, so I can no longer give it away for free.

Interesting.

How is the weather up there ? And you sister ?

Regards
Horst

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help with a random number generator...

2. Uniform Random Number Generator

3. Problems concerning random number generator

4. random number generator

5. random number generator

6. Random number generator

7. Problems with the random number generator in TP7

8. random number generator

9. fpk pascal random numbers generator is strange

10. random number generator ?

11. random number generator for simulation purposes

12. Random Number Generator