{Q} How to create/handle accelerators's tables?
Author Message
 {Q} How to create/handle accelerators's tables?

Hello,

In modified with MF_OWNERDRAW flag menu items? Please don't write
"CreateAcceleratorTable"... I know, but how? ;-) In all modified items?
Example would be just great!

Please forward your reply to me. Thanks!

Regards, Artem Berman.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Free delphi components and more!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Database link'n'joining Qs

2. 'Error creating cursor handle'

3. InfoPower QBE: 'Error creating cursor handle'

4. Error creating cursor handle when opening a table.

5. Using Database.Handle and then Creating Tables with It

6. BDE: can't create tables if DBASE level 7

7. qs?.mb files and lost data

8. Do I Need a 'database' to create a 'table'?

9. Does Anybody know how manipulate 'error creating cursor handle' ?

10. Automatically create SQL for creating tables

11. interbase error creating cursor handle

12. Error creating cursor handle