Borland Pascal 7.0
Author Message
 Borland Pascal 7.0

Where can I download Borland Pascal 7.0 ?

Thanx in advance.

P.S.
Not Turbo Pascal 7.0 as it can't work under protected mode.

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:53:45 GMT
 Borland Pascal 7.0

Quote:

> Where can I download Borland Pascal 7.0 ?

Not. It is not released to the Public Domain yet.

Try one of the alternative 32-bit free compilers:

FPC: www.freepascal.org
GPC: home.pages.de/~gnu-pascal.

Quote:
> P.S.
> Not Turbo Pascal 7.0 as it can't work under protected mode.

The above can. In 32-bit protected mode even.

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:05:24 GMT
 Borland Pascal 7.0

Quote:

>> Where can I download Borland Pascal 7.0 ?

> Not. It is not released to the Public Domain yet.

> Try one of the alternative 32-bit free compilers:

> FPC: www.freepascal.org
> GPC: home.pages.de/~gnu-pascal.

>> P.S.
>> Not Turbo Pascal 7.0 as it can't work under protected mode.

> The above can. In 32-bit protected mode even.

You can BUY Borland Pascal from www.borland.de (german version) for DM
59,- means about 30 EURO.

Manuals for it: DM 29,- means about 15 EURO.

Markus

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:13:10 GMT
 Borland Pascal 7.0

Quote:
> Where can I download Borland Pascal 7.0 ?

You can't, as others have said; it's not too hard to buy it.

Quote:
> P.S.
> Not Turbo Pascal 7.0 as it can't work under protected mode.

I guess that "tpx.exe" file I have that pretends to be the
protected-mode IDE doesn't really exist then.

Or did you mean *compile for* protected mode? That it can't
do, I admit. But that's not what you wrote.

--
The Scarlet Manuka

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:42:34 GMT

1. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

2. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

3. Borland Pascal 7.0 on 1.8Ghz plus computers.

4. Need replacement disks for Borland Pascal 7.0

5. Borland Pascal 7.0 Bug

6. Metawindow 5.0 with Borland pascal 7.0 app crashes under win2K

7. Borland Pascal 7.0 -- Software-IRQ in DPMI mode

8. Looking for Borland Pascal 7.0

9. extra memory in borland pascal 7.0

10. recherche Borland Pascal 7.0

11. Where can i find BPC.EXE (Borland Pascal 7.0)