FREE GAMES :)
Author Message
 FREE GAMES :)

Quote:

> > I have writen the following Pascal games:

> > Inteligent Noughts & Crosses (Tic-tac-toe)
> > Micromouse Maze Solver
> > Wrap - two 'snakes' have to avoid each others rapidly growing tails
> > Minesweeper

> > critism would be welcomed.
> I'd like to see them but would prefer downloading them so could you give a URL?

I'd put them on the Sigmapascal website ( http://www.*-*-*.com/
) if you  send them to me.

TIA,
--
---------
Peter Radics - Hungary

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. A nice FREE level editor for a FREE game gets released!

2. A nice FREE level editor for a FREE game gets released!

3. FASTEST EVER VGA UNIT + 5 FREE GAMES (inc SOURCE) !!!!

4. FASTEST EVER VGA UNIT + 5 FREE GAMES (inc SOURCE) !!!!

5. Laser Tank FREE Windows Puzzle Game !

6. Free PET Games

7. Free PET Games

8. Free, free programmer!!!

9. Free Delphi Resource, 1,000+ Delphi Apps for Free

10. number guessing game

11. 3D Game engine?

12. A Maze Game