Turbo Pascal
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal

Hi, I want to purcase Turbo Pascal to do University assignments at
home.  My system supports both 7.0 and windows.  I have windows 95
installed already.  My problems is the University has Mac computers and
I need to copy their programs onto disk and use on my IBM windows
computer.  Question:  should I purchase 7.0 or windows 95 version 1.5?
What program do I need to convert the Mac info to run on my computer?
Also are their some Turbo Pascal Mac graphics that won't run on IBM?

Appreciate any answers.  Thanks.  Kisselbc

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 7 or Educational Turbo Pascal 7

2. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

3. Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

4. How might I get Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Debugger 4.6 to play together

5. WTD - Borland/Turbo Pascal Manuals/SW Especially Turbo Vision

6. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

7. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Turbo C++ 3.1

8. Index-file browser for turbo vision (Turbo Pascal ver 6.0)

9. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal

10. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?