Pictures in Windows
Author Message
 Pictures in Windows

I want to show a picture as an "background" in an window. That is, I want to
take a small picture, represented as an array of bytes and tile it as an background.

The picture itself is 24x24 bytes and the background consist of about 10x10 tiles
of this size.

I've tried to do a CreateBitmap(24,24,1,8,...), and bitblt it to the window but I
have had no success with that. Any tips?

/Best regards

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

2. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95

3. Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

4. WINDOWS WINDOWS

5. WINDOWS WINDOWS

6. Detecting Windows from non-Windows program

7. how can I launch a windows program from my windows program

8. Windows calling windows

9. Calling CRT windows as child windows of main window

10. Windows Constants in TP for Windows

11. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Debugger for Windows and Windows '95

12. HELP: Turbo Pascal for Windows - Object Windows