Drive type under OS2 (Virtual pascal or C'T patch)
Author Message
 Drive type under OS2 (Virtual pascal or C'T patch)

Anyone know how to pick the drivetype from the OS2 API like the windows
call getdrivetype

Thanks in advance....

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Is drive removable,network etc in OS2

2. can't find crt in virtual pascal

3. type field ''money''

4. Help detecting drive types.

5. 32 bit Pascal Compiler for OS2.

6. ANNOUNCEMENT: TMT 32bit Pascal: now supports OS2

7. ANNOUNCEMENT: TMT 32bit Pascal: now supports OS2

8. FPK Pascal (DOS, WINDOWS, OS2 & LINUX)

9. yadda,yadda...pictures...objects

10. Virtual Pascal compared to Speed Pascal

11. I can't find a patch for divide by zero problem

12. Division by zero problem but I don't want patches