Running Program in Windows
Author Message
 Running Program in Windows

I need help on how to get BP to run programs in Win95
in DOS you use "exec" command but i dont find any thing
to use in windows.

Please help me...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Running Program in Windows

Quote:

>I need help on how to get BP to run programs in Win95
>in DOS you use "exec" command but i dont find any thing
>to use in windows.

>Please help me...

Look at CreateProcess.

Scott Tunstall
Software Engineer

Who unfortunately couldn't finish Boulderdash cos he's got a new job which
hogs most of his day.

Eastern Solutions Ltd  (#18477)

http://www.kwikrite.clara.net/boulderdash/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Running Program in Windows

Quote:

>I need help on how to get BP to run programs in Win95
>in DOS you use "exec" command but i dont find any thing
>to use in windows.

I am not quite sure what you need (my english is bad)... If you think of
starting w95 application from dos box, try this:

exec('c:\windows\command\start.exe',' "c:\program files\path\program name"
');

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Running Program in Windows

Quote:

>>I need help on how to get BP to run programs in Win95
>>in DOS you use "exec" command but i dont find any thing
>>to use in windows.

Use WinExec if you want to start an application from a windows app.
Check help for the few details.
- Ulli -

The Coder's Knowledge Base
http://www.netalive.org/ckb

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Getting a list of running Windows programs

2. Problem to run a Window 3.1 program on Windows NT

3. Pascal-DOS-program won't run on Windows 98-PC

4. running windows exe programs from Turbo Pascal

5. Program that runs under DOS AND WINDOWS?

6. how can I launch a windows program from my windows program

7. Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

8. Delphi CGI Problem - CGI Program Only Runs When Delphi Also Runs

9. Running sub-programs in TP6/TP7 programs

10. Help needed (running a program from a program).

11. Make a program that runs a program

12. How run a program.exe at the end of a pascal program