SVGA Graphics package *Help*
Author Message
 SVGA Graphics package *Help*

I'm very impressed with SPX 3.0, but this being 1996 I would really
like to program in something higher than VGA.  640x480 is more what
I'm looking to program a game in.  Is there a way to make SPX do SVGA,
or maybe some other SVGA package which would do scrolling, sprites,
animation, etc?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP on SVGA Graphics!!

2. dos svga graphics and mouse behaviour under NT 4.0

3. Quick SVGA - Graphics

4. Graphic mouse cursor in SVGA modes

5. SVGA graphics with Matrox Millenum Video Card?

6. SVGA 256 color graphics ?

7. Best SVGA graphics unit?

8. .DLL ou .DCU (Package) - Please help me!!!!

9. Help, need Accounting package

10. Help:Saving Graphic Image Into A BLOB Graphic Field In Paradox Table

11. help-- mouse does not show in SVGA

12. HELP: Showing Mouse in SVGA 256 colors mode