Runtime error 200 - patch
Author Message
 Runtime error 200 - patch

Where can I find patch to Borland Pascal 7.0 to avoid this error, while
working on PII processor (runtime error 200 - division by 0)?

John Mazur

==================

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error 200 - patch

Quote:

>Where can I find patch to Borland Pascal 7.0 to avoid this error, while
>working on PII processor (runtime error 200 - division by 0)?

>John Mazur

>==================

I used this patch.... http://fjf.gnu.de/newdelay.pas I think it works with
regular Borland Pascal too (I use TP 7.0).

Hope this helps you out.
--

Jeff Freeman

http://www.voicenet.com/~cakewalk/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error 200 - patch

Quote:

>Where can I find patch to Borland Pascal 7.0 to avoid this error, while
>working on PII processor (runtime error 200 - division by 0)?

Just edit the source.

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error 200 - patch

Quote:

>> >Where can I find patch to Borland Pascal 7.0 to avoid this error, =
>while
>> >working on PII processor (runtime error 200 - division by 0)?

>>=20
>> Just edit the source.

>Unfortunately, this is only an option for those who purchased the
>source code.  For us in Australia, the purchase of the source code
>almost doubled the cost of the program, and so not many took up the
>offer.

Then you have Turbo Pascal, not Borland Pascal. Borland Pascal included
the source.

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error 200 - patch

Quote:

>> >while

>> >Unfortunately, this is only an option for those who purchased the
>> >source code.  For us in Australia, the purchase of the source code
>> >almost doubled the cost of the program, and so not many took up the
>> >offer.

>> Then you have Turbo Pascal, not Borland Pascal. Borland Pascal included
>> the source.

>Sorry, nut I have Borland Pascal 7.0.  The disks are clearly labelled
>"BORLAND PASCAL WITH OBJECTS", and then on the bottom of the label,
>there is "BORLAND PASCAL WITH OBJECTS 7.0" with the disk number below
>it.  In the box (which also refers to it as Borland Pascal) there is
>the offer we were made to purchase the source code separately which I
>still have.  I have been through all the archives and there is no
>source code for the main units.

>I will say, there were quite a few things that were happening with
>Borland locally at the time, and on more than one occasions I had to
>approach Borland in the US.  This did not go down well here.

There are solutions that don't require source.  Download RDELAY from
Garbo, or <http://users.leading.net/~rdonais/tpascal.htm>.  It is
designed to patch the CRT unit at runtime.  Besides fixing the RTE
200 with TP/BP7, it calibrates the CRT delay for TP 4.0, 5.0, 5.5,
6.0, and 7.0 in such a way that previously compiled units will also
use the new delay procedure.

If you have any questions about RDELAY you'd best ask soon because
I'm taking an extended vacation starting the end of the month and
won't be back until October.

    ...red

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. PASCAL - RUNTIME ERROR 200 - DIVID BY ZERO - PATCH

2. error 200 on blockread (w/ patched tpl files)

3. Patch for LFN and error 200

4. Error 200: Division by zero PATCH / FIX

5. Error 200 Division by Zero patches

6. Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

7. runtime error 200

8. Runtime Error 200 with new computer

9. Runtime Error 200 auf PC mit 800 MHz

10. Win98 & Runtime-Error 200