Graphic to Pascal Code
Author Message
 Graphic to Pascal Code

I would like to ask if there is any utility out there that would help me
to convert a graphic to Pascal code so that I won't have to draw the
whole darned thing by myself!

The graphic could be like a .gif file .. then I would onli need to draw
the image in a graphic program, and the utility helps me to convert it
directly to pascal....

Is there such an utility? (hope so, from a lazy bum)

Please reply ASAP, or send me the file if you have it!!! Thanx a
billion!

Pier.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphic to Pascal Code

Quote:

> I would like to ask if there is any utility out there that would help
> me
> to convert a graphic to pascal code so that I won't have to draw the
> whole darned thing by myself!

> The graphic could be like a .gif file .. then I would onli need to
> draw
> the image in a graphic program, and the utility helps me to convert it
> directly to pascal....

> Is there such an utility? (hope so, from a lazy bum)

> Please reply ASAP, or send me the file if you have it!!! Thanx a
> billion!

> Pier.

Yes, I have something like that. If you give some more details I'll see
how can I help you.

Regards,

Remco de Korte
Soft Machine

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphic to Pascal Code

: I would like to ask if there is any utility out there that would help me
: to convert a graphic to pascal code so that I won't have to draw the
: whole darned thing by myself!

       I suppose you are talking about a line drawing,
with circles and rectangles, there is no way to convert
a photographic image to Pascal code in any efficient
manner.

: The graphic could be like a .gif file .. then I would onli need to draw
: the image in a graphic program, and the utility helps me to convert it
: directly to pascal....
: Is there such an utility? (hope so, from a lazy bum)

        I wrote part of a drawing program that draws
circles, polygons, etc. at any angle, and at the same
time writes the Turbo Pascal source code to a file that
can be used as a procedure in a program.
        This may seem dumb, but what it does is remove
the math calculations from the final program, making
the drawing extremely fast, on a 4 megahertz PC the
graphics ran faster than math drawing on a Pentium.

        I won't release all of the source code, and
it isn't in shape to distribute as an .exe, but
if you can't find what you want, maybe I could post
parts of the code so you can write what you want.

Ken Fischer

---

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphic to Pascal Code

Quote:

> : I would like to ask if there is any utility out there that would
> help me
> : to convert a graphic to pascal code so that I won't have to draw the
> : whole darned thing by myself!

>        I suppose you are talking about a line drawing,
> with circles and rectangles, there is no way to convert
> a photographic image to Pascal code in any efficient
> manner.

Sure, there's is (in a way): use an array.

Remco

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Graphic to Pascal Code

Quote:
> Yes, I have something like that. If you give some more details I'll see
> how can I help you.
> I like to use the utility for my school project , as it is pretty much of
> a hassale to draw out my entire school logo typing ...

The logo is not what you would call photographic - it is pretty simple, but
still too time-consuming to draw using code.

If you do have the program, then could you send me a copy? (I need to pass
the project up on monday) Thanx a billion!

Pier.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. need help for how to write code for a moving graphics in pascal language

2. Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)

3. Tool to convert pascal code to vb code?

4. translate assembler code into turbo pascal code

5. Help coding a pascal source code analyzer in TP 7.0

6. Huffman coding in pascal code//~~ Hellp~~~~

7. P-Code Pascal, PascalWare additions, and Source Code

8. P-Code Pascal, PascalWare additions, and Source Code

9. 486 code for graphics programming

10. Where can I find graphic source code?

11. Code to take a graphics file and put it on the screen

12. need file graphics formats or source code