MS Access ODBC API for BP 7 ?
Author Message
 MS Access ODBC API for BP 7 ?

Hello,

I am wondering if anybody has written a unit to read/write MS Access
files. I am most interested in reading the file. Write access is not
important.  If this is not possible, what would be the best database
format to use that has an established API for BP7 DOS.  Perhaps a DBF
or better yet ODBC.  Are there conversion utilities for MS
ACCESS->DBF?

Thanks in advance.

Mike McWhinney
elja, Inc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. MS Access ODBC API for BP 7 ?

2. Accessing MS-Access 2.0 DB using ODBC

3. accessing ms-access via ODBC

4. NOW! Directly access ODBC API from Delphi

5. NOW! Directly access ODBC API from Delphi

6. odbc and ms-access 2.0

7. How to get an ODBC Delphi / MS-Access connection

8. Delphi4, MS-Access '97 InstallShield, ODBC

9. MS Access ODBC problem under Win95

10. Controlling a Transaction in MS-ACCESS ODBC

11. Solution to MS SQL Server ODBC access problem with Delphi

12. MS-Access 2.0 ODBC & ## TRANSACTIONS ##