Crt Delay
Author Message
 Crt Delay

Can anyone please send me the util.tpu unit that is needed for rdelay
program, that stops programs from having a divide by 0 error on fast

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Crt Delay

Quote:

> Can anyone please send me the util.tpu unit that is needed for rdelay
> program, that stops programs from having a divide by 0 error on fast

Search for TP bug on the Inprise web-site

--
Gael Le Mignot, Ing1 EPITA, Coder of The Kilobug Team

UIN: 7299959

"Software is like sex it's better when it's free.", Linus Torvalds

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Crt Delay

Quote:

>> Can anyone please send me the util.tpu unit that is needed for rdelay
>> program, that stops programs from having a divide by 0 error on fast

>Search for TP bug on the Inprise web-site

Better to read Timo's FAQ, Pedt's mFAQ, or any number of other Web
sites :

ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip Timo Salmi's Turbo Pascal FAQ;
http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt Pedt Scragg: c.l.p.b. mFAQ;
http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ TP/BP/Delphi/&c., FAQqy topics & links.

Read the many earlier postings in the comp.lang.pascal.borland (Frank H,
Roger D, ...) and borland.public.turbopascal newsgroups (you can use
DejaNews), and/or Ing.
Franz Glaser's http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tp.html and my
http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/   pas-time.htm  pas-linx.htm

Other fixes are to avoid all use of the Crt unit; to use Pedt's Crt unit;
or, if accurate Delay is not needed, to compile with TP5 or TP6.

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Crt Delay

Quote:
> Can anyone please send me the util.tpu unit that is needed for rdelay
> program, that stops programs from having a divide by 0 error on fast

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Division by Zero, Run-time Error 200, CRT delay() function bug

2. BP 7, CRT.Delay problem ...

3. bp7patch.zip CRT Delay patch

4. CRT, delay, 200MHz machines

5. Fix for Crt Delay bug (200MHz / PPro) updated

6. crt, delay & 200mhz machines

7. Crt.Delay

8. HELP! -->bugfix crt.tpu tp6 (delay-problem)

9. crt.zip Replacement CRT units for Turbo/Borland Pascal

10. HELP! -->bugfix crt.tpu tp6.0 (delay problem)

11. Delay problem

12. Delay after writing table