AMD compatibility
Author Message
 AMD compatibility

Does anyone know weather Turbo Pascal is compatible with AMD's Duron
processor or not?
And what about Free Pascal?

damir

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 06:52:02 GMT
 AMD compatibility

Quote:
> Does anyone know weather Turbo Pascal is compatible with AMD's Duron
> processor or not?
> And what about Free Pascal?

> damir

Yes, it is of course. But you might have to patch the Crt unit (see
FAQ). If you do not use Crt, everything will work.

--
Rudolf Polzer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:41:22 GMT
 AMD compatibility
ja mislim da ne bi trebalo biti nikakvih problema...
I think that there should not be any problems...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 AMD compatibility
Vlo je lijepo sresti nekoga ko prica istim jezikom.
Ja sam iz Republike Srpske...

I is nice to meet someone who speeks the same language.
I am from Republic os Srpska...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. AMD-Pascal compatibility

2. Unexpected slowdowns on AMD k6-2-400

3. Pascal on an AMD

4. Delphi 1.0 amd Ms Access Version 7

5. COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN QBE AND SQL

6. Compatibility

7. Report Smith, Delphi 1, and Paradox 9 compatibility

8. Delphi file compatibility

9. Compatibility of Companion

10. Question: Backward compatibility TP 7.0 & TP 6.0

11. Compatibility with ACCESS 2.0 databases

12. BDE Version Compatibility