pb of downloading TP7
Author Message
 pb of downloading TP7

Hi,
I went on the borland site in order to get the free Turbo Pascal 7 compiler,
but I couldn't ..... the link look like down .....
Does anyone know why and if somebody got it I'm very interesting to get it

thank you for you help,

Florent.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7
Can't tell you where, but try searching on all4one.com or somewhere..
as a last resort you could always get free pascal from www.freepascal.org, its
only slightly slower than bp and a lot more portable - and, not to mention,
99.999% compatible with bp (im working on a little script that ports bp code to
pp).. and comes with pretty decent documentation.. and if you download RHIDE
it'll only take you a day or two to get it working in a similar fasion to TP...
and.. its all 100% free..

but then again... TP stil is, as yet, a more all-in-one-{*filter*} package...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Quote:

> Hi,
> I went on the borland site in order to get the free Turbo Pascal 7 compiler,
> but I couldn't ..... the link look like down .....
> Does anyone know why and if somebody got it I'm very interesting to get it

> thank you for you help,

> Florent.

AFAIK Borland hasnt released TP7 for free yet (except in France). They
have only released TP 1.0, 3.3 and 5.5, which can be downloaded at
http://community.borland.com/museum

Alex
--
Author of the free Chatsystem PINO! || Website: http://www.alcomp.net
Available at http://pino.cjb.net    || Chat   : pinochat.dhs.org:8080

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Quote:

> AFAIK Borland hasnt released TP7 for free yet (except in France). They
> have only released TP 1.0, 3.3 and 5.5, which can be downloaded at
> http://community.borland.com/museum

This is correct, but I should point out that the French version is identical
to the English version except that the help files are in French. The
compiler, IDE, etc all operate in English, including error messages and so
forth.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Quote:

> This is correct, but I should point out that the French version is identical
> to the English version except that the help files are in French. The
> compiler, IDE, etc all operate in English, including error messages and so
> forth.

Right, but when someone does not speak french, he will probably get
problems when using the french TP7.

Alex
--
Author of the free Chatsystem PINO! || Website: http://www.alcomp.net
Available at http://pino.cjb.net    || Chat   : pinochat.dhs.org:8080

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7
the link was down when i tried downloading their C++ compiler

Quote:
> Hi,
> I went on the borland site in order to get the free Turbo Pascal 7
compiler,
> but I couldn't ..... the link look like down .....
> Does anyone know why and if somebody got it I'm very interesting to get it

> thank you for you help,

> Florent.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7
yes when he has a problem with the compiler

Quote:

> > This is correct, but I should point out that the French version is
identical
> > to the English version except that the help files are in French. The
> > compiler, IDE, etc all operate in English, including error messages and
so
> > forth.

> Right, but when someone does not speak french, he will probably get
> problems when using the french TP7.

> Alex
> --
> Author of the free Chatsystem PINO! || Website: http://www.alcomp.net
> Available at http://pino.cjb.net    || Chat   : pinochat.dhs.org:8080

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Quote:

>> This is correct, but I should point out that the French version is identical
>> to the English version except that the help files are in French. The
>> compiler, IDE, etc all operate in English, including error messages and so
> Right, but when someone does not speak french, he will probably get
> problems when using the french TP7.

It depends on how fluent they are in Pascal. I have very few problems with
it, and I don't speak French to any real degree. If I have problems, the
error messages are usually enough for me to figure out the cause. I still
look up the help on occasion (more or less by reflex), but I don't find it
all that essential. The French TP7 works well enough for me that I can't be
bothered bringing in my English TP7 disks from home. 8-)

In any case there are translation services available on the Web. They seem
to do a reasonable job, particularly on moderately technical text which
should be less subject to misinterpretation.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7
if u want borland pasce 7 for dos then drop us a mailand ill send it out to
ya

Sadiq

Quote:

>> This is correct, but I should point out that the French version is
identical
>> to the English version except that the help files are in French. The
>> compiler, IDE, etc all operate in English, including error messages and
so
> Right, but when someone does not speak french, he will probably get
> problems when using the french TP7.

It depends on how fluent they are in Pascal. I have very few problems with
it, and I don't speak French to any real degree. If I have problems, the
error messages are usually enough for me to figure out the cause. I still
look up the help on occasion (more or less by reflex), but I don't find it
all that essential. The French TP7 works well enough for me that I can't be
bothered bringing in my English TP7 disks from home. 8-)

In any case there are translation services available on the Web. They seem
to do a reasonable job, particularly on moderately technical text which
should be less subject to misinterpretation.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Quote:
>In any case there are translation services available on the Web. They seem
>to do a reasonable job, particularly on moderately technical text which
>should be less subject to misinterpretation.

Not that I want to nitpick but the juridical issues in translating the
text are not entirely clear. Especially of one uses the compiler for
non-private use.

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Quote:

>if u want borland pasce 7 for dos then drop us a mailand ill send it out to
>ya

Do you realize that you could end up in ?paying the copies you send?
If you plan to break laws, do not advertise it in public forum.

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Quote:

> >In any case there are translation services available on the Web.
> >They seem to do a reasonable job, particularly on moderately
> >technical text which should be less subject to misinterpretation.

> Not that I want to nitpick but the juridical issues in translating the
> text are not entirely clear. Especially of one uses the compiler for
> non-private use.

Are you just stupid or are you only pretending?

Those translation services are useful for those who don't understand
French, and can be used to translate pieces of French in the help
system that the downloader might not understand.

It doesn't make any effing difference if whatever you create is
personal or private!

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 pb of downloading TP7

Quote:

>> >In any case there are translation services available on the Web.
>> >They seem to do a reasonable job, particularly on moderately
>> >technical text which should be less subject to misinterpretation.

>> Not that I want to nitpick but the juridical issues in translating the
>> text are not entirely clear. Especially of one uses the compiler for
>> non-private use.

>Are you just stupid or are you only pretending?

>Those translation services are useful for those who don't understand
>French, and can be used to translate pieces of French in the help
>system that the downloader might not understand.

I thought the issue was about translating the help files themselves.

Osmo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

 [ 17 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. Download TP7

2. TP7.01 for download

3. TP7 for download

4. TP7 download

5. TP7 Download

6. Deplhi , Interbase & win98 pb

7. odbc, mysql, delphi: pb de verrouillage d'enregistrements

8. pb or delphi or vb???

9. PB vs Delphi

10. Pb with function LOCATE

11. pb imprimante