DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!
Author Message
 DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

I have accidently deleted WINCRT.TPU, I am screwed.  Please have a heart

Pascal 7 version of possible!! Thanx

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

Quote:
> I have accidently deleted WINCRT.TPU, I am screwed.  Please have a heart

> Pascal 7 version of possible!! Thanx

Why take the trouble of finding in on the Internet when you have it on the
installation disk/CD?

       -  Hans

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

Quote:
> > I have accidently deleted WINCRT.TPU, I am screwed.  Please have a heart

> > Pascal 7 version of possible!! Thanx    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Where are your install disks?  You'll find it there.  If you bought it as you
> should have, Borland will willingly give you replacement disks.  (Of course,
> there's also the fact that the WinCrt unit is included as part of > another file anyway. . . .)

> OTOH, if you didn't actually buy it, then, yes, I suppose you are screwed.
> Redistribution of the core library is copyright infringement, and
> whether you realize it or not, you're openly soliciting piracy.

   I think we should send him the 6.0 version - just to see how he "uses"
it...8<}}

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

Quote:

--
Scott Earnest                      | _,-""-_,-""-_,-""-_,-""-_,-""-_,-" |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. AsDate/AsDateTime help needed _desperately_

2. Desperately need help

3. Help: TProtect files needed desperately

4. DESPERATELY NEED HELP WITH SECONDARY INDEXES AND CHILD DATABASES

5. DESPERATELY NEED HELP on TQuery

6. Desperately needed code

7. Desperately Need Code

8. Steam Tables DESPERATELY Needed

9. Steam Tables DESPERATELY Needed

10. Desperately need copy of BP 7, please, please help!

11. Desperately need help! How to extract from a a datarelation to a flat file?

12. Desperately seeking database