Data Structure source code for all to share?
Author Message
 Data Structure source code for all to share?

Attention:

Does anyone have the addresses of sites where source code of basic data
structures is available for download? I need such things as AVL trees,
BSTs, doubly linked lists, Red-Black Trees, Skip Lists, etc.  Just basic
class declarations with a few crucial FirstThat and ForEach procedures
for examples. Anyone? I'm sure this would be a good resource for all of
us.

Francesco

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Data Structure source code for all to share?
The source you seek, grasshopper, is available from the ascended masters
at TurboPower software <g>  Julian Bucknall wrote 2 excellent
implementations (with full source) of the data structure classics - one
for Borland Pascal (EZSTRC.ZIP) and Delphi (EZDSL200.ZIP). If you cant
find em, just e-mail me and ill see what i can do.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Data Structure source code on the Internet???

2. Data Structure Source Code ???

3. Define data structure for graph (abstract data structures)

4. Need program for convert C++ source code to Pascal source code (Delphi)

5. TASM data structures to Pascal data types

6. Help coding a pascal source code analyzer in TP 7.0

7. P-Code Pascal, PascalWare additions, and Source Code

8. P-Code Pascal, PascalWare additions, and Source Code

9. Can Data Access Components be shared?

10. Sharing data / local

11. put 'Local share = Ture' in code

12. Sharing Data Modules