Graph.tpu file wanted please, please, please.
Author Message
 Graph.tpu file wanted please, please, please.

Hi, my name is Debby and I live in Queensland, Australia.
If anyone one is kind enough out there to send me the graph.tpu file
from Brorland Turbo Pascal, I would be very, very, very appreciative.
A virus swept through my computer yesterday and wiped all of the
turbo pascal graphics files.  My e-mail address is:

THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Graph.tpu for pascal wanted please, please, please.

2. Graph.tpu .... I need for school....please help

3. please,please,please H E L P (tic tac toe)

4. Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)

5. Program Idea Please please please

6. Program Idea Please Please Please

7. PLEASE HELP - convert TP6 TPU files to TP7

8. Files Wanted - Please read!

9. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

10. Please Please help me

11. Please-VESA unit needed urgently-Please

12. please, I beg of you help me please.