Chain-4
Author Message
 Chain-4

Hello all,

  I have been looking for a good tutorial on Chain-4, I have found 2 on
the internet so far and they dont give source that work.  Please notify
me of any source code or tutorial I can download.

Thanks,
FaNt0m

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Chain-4

Ok, look at the FREELY AVAILABLE source code that
works brilliantly by DENTHOR the demo maker, its
available at loads of sites, just goto yahoo and look for DENTHOR and
youll find stacks of places offering his tutorials on how to program in
vga32x200x256, the cahin-4 is really good

jim

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BP7 protected mode chain to another program

2. Serial Communications interupt chaining.

3. Trouble with interrupt chaining

4. Chaining mouse event handlers in BP7

5. Problem CHAINING to an EXE file

6. Chaining to timer interrupt from protected mode

7. BP7/DOS: Chaining object methods (rather than calling them)

8. chained pointers

9. Chaining

10. Chaining ISR