Assembler in TP5
Author Message
 Assembler in TP5

Hi boys!,

I've turbo Pascal v5.0 and I saw a lot of assembler routines for TP7 but
those doesn't work on TP5, I want to know if there is any program for use
them on TP5 and not on TP7.

I know that I can use other reserved words, but I'd like to work with
anything like the assembler.

                                                            Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Assembler in TP5

: I've turbo pascal v5.0 and I saw a lot of assembler routines for TP7 but
: those doesn't work on TP5, I want to know if there is any program for use
: them on TP5 and not on TP7.

TP5 didn't support the Asm statements. Inline assembler was done as inline
hexadecimal machine code. There were tools for older versions of TP to
assemble Asm code into inline code. Hand assembly was/is a pain.

David Firth        !  "Don't just do something, sit there!"  We must
Westerville, OH    !  learn to stop from time to time in order to see
                   !  clearly. -- Thich Nhat Hahn

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 2 Graphic cards in TP5?

2. tp5.5 (comx support)

3. Windows-programming with TP5.5 for dos

4. HELP: UPGRADING From TP5.5 to Delphi or TPW

5. Help: Function to determine Prime Numbers (TP5.5)

6. TP5.5, were to download??

7. Error installing TP5.5?

8. Making a GUI in TP5.5

9. Sound in TP5.5