Linking a .OBJ file written in C with a Pascal program.....
Author Message
 Linking a .OBJ file written in C with a Pascal program.....

I know it can be done, I did so with a basic .OBJ file.  This file
didn't make use of any #include statements, there were no global
variables (all declared inside the functions), all functions were
declared FAR Pascal, and the pascal program that it's linked to runs
fine, and can make use of the .OBJ file's functions.  Now, the problem
is that I have another file that has some include statements, and has
some global variables.  I declared all functions FAR PASCAL like I
should, and declared them again in my .PAS program (like you should
also..), and it didn't compile right.  So I tried re-declaring the
global variables in my pascal program: same error.  Does anyone know
how I can fix this problem?  Am I not allowed to make use of #include
statements and global variables?  If anyone could be of some help, or
point me in the right direction, I'd very much appreciate it.  Thanks.

                            Jeff W.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Linking object files (*.obj) into Turbo Pascal v7.0 DOS

2. Linking TP.obj with c++.obj

3. writing linked list to a file

4. linking pascal program into c program?!

5. using the .obj file from a C-lib in Pascal

6. TURBO PASCAL EXPRESS .OBJ FILES

7. TPU and OBJ file formats for Pascal 7.0

8. Dynamic link between Pascal .so file and executable file sourced in gcc

9. Linking MASM 6.1 .OBJ w/ TP7

10. Linking C++ OBJ into Delphi

11. Help on linking C obj/dll to Delphi

12. Linking TP.obj with C